The journey started with a dream in the last part of 2011. When the first iPhone-like device landed on someone’s wrist it was after Steve Jobs had left behind a legacy. Eventually it took another four more years to re-invent the UX -technology and the way human kind communicates. You can now pre order the Watch, 2015’s most coveted wearable device. It might not outsell the regular ‘dumb’ watch but the smart watch is expected to outsell all smart watch brands currently on the market.
This weekend is Apple Watch weekend. For the first time since 2010 the company is releasing a new product under leadership of their new capo di tutti capi Tim Cook. He made Apple inc grow to be the biggest company in the history of all companies. In preparation, on Thursday Apple’s online store was offline for a while so they can prepare to handle the expected storm of online pre ordering from excited consumers. The main reason behind their order system lies in the fact that Apple wants to have the right inventory so as give their potential customers a good service. So that means no queuing allowed at their front porch this time around. Make note, if you are interested in the 18 karat gold Apple Watch Edition, you will only be able to pick it up at selected stores in your area- see list below with starting times to order with courtesy to our colleagues at MacRumors. If you are not really sure about which watch suits you the best then make sure you scroll down to the video below for a short breakdown of all models including price info.
France 9:01 a.m.
- Paris: Carrousel du Louvre, Opera, Galeries Lafayette
Germany 9:01 a.m.
- Berlin: Kurfurstendamm
- Munich: Rosenstrasse
United Kingdom 8:01 a.m.
- London: Selfridges, Covent Garden, Regent Street
United States 12:01 a.m. PDT, 3:01 a.m. EDT
- Chicago: North Michigan Avenue, Lincoln Park
- New York City: 5th Avenue, Upper West Side, SoHo
- Philadelphia: Walnut Street
- Washington DC: Georgetown
- Atlanta: Lenox Square
- Seattle: Bellevue Square
- Miami: Lincoln Road
- Virginia: Tyson’s Corner Center
- Newark, Delaware: Christiana Mall
- Bay Area: Stanford, San Francisco
- Los Angeles: Third St. (Santa Monica), The Grove, South Coast (Costa Mesa)
- Las Vegas: Fashion Show
- Boston: Boylston Street
- Houston: Highland Village
- Dallas: Northpark Center
Canada 12:01 a.m. PDT, 3:01 a.m. EDT
- Toronto: Eaton Centre
- Montreal: Sainte-Catherine
Australia 5:01 p.m. AEST, 4:31 PM ACST, 3:01 PM AWST
- Sydney: George Street
- Melbourne: Southland (Cheltenham)
- Brisbane: MacArthur Chambers
Hong Kong 3:01 p.m.
- Festival Walk
- Causeway Bay
- International Finance Centre (IFC)
Japan 4:01 p.m.
- Osaka: Shinsaibashi
- Tokyo: Ginza, Isetan, Omotesando
**UPDATE: Apple Watch SOLD OUT in 6 hours for those pre-ordering for 24 April delivery. Future delivery of the Watch will be within a 4-6 week window after launch.**
Feel free to add to this article by sharing in the comment section below.